COVID-19 & GVS UK
Our COVID-19 measures
Here at GVS, we take the health and safety of our staff and customers seriously.
With the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are employing important safety techniques to help keep our staff, customers and the general public safe.
- Regularly checking our staff aren’t experiencing any symptoms
- Ensuring our staff are adhering to government safety guidelines and measures
- Checking our customers aren’t experiencing any symptoms or putting themselves at risk – if so, we can rearrange the job for a date in the future
- Ensuring that gloves are worn throughout the entirety of jobs
- Ensuring our staff sanitise their hands regularly
- Ensuring our engineers sanitise any areas and tools touched during work
- Ensuring contact is avoided with the customer throughout the duration of our work
- Allowing payments to be carried out over the phone
- Ensuring our employees are regularly updated on the current safety procedures and measures
You can read more about our general Health and Safety procedures here.